16 November 2014

Conference Quotes

So I have been keeping a sticky note of some of my favorite conference quotes from this past conference, but it's filling up and I didn't want to forget them. So I thought I would share them online.

"God never gives us a responsibility without offering divine aid-"Tad R. Callister" October 2014 Conference

"We learn that decisions determine destiny" President Monson Oct 2014 Conference

"Our journey through life has periods of both good times and bad. Each presents different challenges. How we learn to adjust to the changes which come along depends on the foundation on which we build. The gospel of our Lord and Savior provides a sure and solid foundation. It is constructed piece by piece as we gain knowledge of the Lord’s eternal plan for His children. The Savior is the Master Teacher. We follow Him" Elder L. Tom Perry

No comments: